CHIA CHERRY ALMOND OVERNIGHT OATS
Make your oats anything but plain with our gluten-free Chia Cherry Almond Overnight Oats recipe, featuring one of our favorite fruit & nut combos — cherries & almonds!
The Toasted Oat Cherry Streusel Soft Granola adds notes of Madagascar vanilla, Saigon cinnamon & homemade brown sugar, resulting in a simple dairy-free breakfast ready to enjoy when you are.
- Prep Time8 min
- Total Time8 hr
- 1/2 cup The Toasted Oat Cherry Streusel Soft Granola
- 1/2-3/4 cups gluten-free old fashioned oats
- 1/2 tbsp. chia seeds
- 1/3 cup almonds, sliced or slivered
- 1/2 cup cherries, pitted & halved or quartered
- 1 cup almond milk
- 1 tbsp. honey or pure maple syrup
- 1/2 tsp. pure vanilla extract
- Pinch kosher salt
In a medium bowl, whisk together the almond milk, honey, vanilla & salt.
Mix in the oats, chia seeds, The Toasted Oat Cherry Streusel Soft Granola, almonds & cherries.
Pour mixture into an airtight jar or container & leave in refrigerator overnight.
Store in the refrigerator for up to four days, depending on how ripe the cherries are. If you use overripe cherries, they may not stay intact. Add a splash more of almond milk if needed & top with additional cherries & almonds!