GLUTEN-FREE SHAVED BRUSSELS SPROUTS SALAD WITH LEMON PARSLEY DRESSING
Shaved Brussels Sprout Salad With Lemon Parsley Dressing
- 5 tbsp. olive oil
- 5 tbsp. lemon juice
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley
- Salt & pepper to taste
REMAINING SALAD INGREDIENTS
- 2 tbsp. fresh parsley, chopped
- 2 lb. Brussels sprouts, ends trimmed
- 1/2 cup pomegranate seeds
- 1 honeycrisp apple, chopped
- 1/4 cup The Toasted Oat Cherry Streusel soft granola
- 1/4 cup almonds
- Handful sunflower seeds
- Shaved Parmesan cheese, for serving
In a small bowl or jar, whisk together the olive oil, lemon juice & 1/4 cup parsley. Season with salt & pepper & set aside.
Using a food processor with the slicing attachment, shave the brussels sprouts to thinly slice them. In lieu of food processor, carefully shave sprouts with cheese grater.
In a large serving bowl, add the shredded Brussels sprouts, pomegranate seeds, chopped apple, The Toasted Oat Cherry Streusel soft granola, sliced almonds, sunflower seeds & Parmesan cheese.