MINI MASON JAR CHERRY PIES RECIPE
- Prep Time10 min
- Cook Time30 min
- Total Time40 min
- 2 cups The Toasted Oat Cherry Streusel Soft Granola
- 2 1/2 cups pitted sour cherries
- 1 tsp. freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 1/2 tbsp. cornstarch or arrowroot starch
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- Coconut oil to grease dish
Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
Mix pitted cherries & lemon juice in a medium bowl. In another bowl, mix the sugar, cornstarch & salt. Add the dry ingredients to the cherry mixture & gently mix until cherries are evenly coated.
Lightly grease five 4-oz. mason jars with coconut oil.
With your thumb, press Cherry Streusel Soft Granola into five 4-oz. mason jars. Fill jars with cherry mixture.
Bake for 30 minutes, covering with foil after 15 mintutes. Top with whip cream & sprinkles!