GLUTEN-FREE WHITE CHOCOLATE CHIP CRANBERRY OATMEAL COOKIES RECIPE
We teamed up with Good Karma Foods on a white chocolate chip cranberry oatmeal cookie recipe that’s scrumptious enough for Santa & best served with a glass of flaxmilk.
White Chocolate Chip Cranberry Oatmeal Cookies
- Prep Time15 min
- Total Time2 hr 30 min
- Yield12-16 3-inch Cookies
- 1 cup gluten-free old-fashioned oats ⠀
- 1/2 cup The Toasted Oat Macadamia Chunk soft granola⠀
- 1 cup gluten-free flour of your choice⠀
- 3/4 tsp. baking powder⠀
- 1/2 tsp. baking soda⠀
- 1/2 tsp. ground cinnamon ⠀
- 1/2 tsp. salt⠀
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, melted [option to sub for coconut oil]
- 1/2 tsp. vanilla extract⠀
- 1/2 cup packed light brown sugar⠀
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar⠀
- 1 egg⠀
- 3/4 cup white chocolate chips [option to use dairy-free chips]
- 3/4 cup dried cranberries⠀
In a large bowl, whisk together dry ingredients from first set of ingredients listed above [oats, soft granola, flour, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon & salt].
In a medium mixing bowl, stir together butter, vanilla, both sugars & egg until well combined.
Add ingredients im medium bowl from step  to the large bowl  & stir until well mixed. Mix in chocolate chips & dried cranberries. The dough will be sticky.⠀
Cover bowl with saran wrap & place in fridge for at least 2 hours to overnight.⠀
When ready to bake, preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or silicone baking mat.⠀
Scoop 1 1/2 tbsp. of dough on prepared baking sheet, spacing them 2 inches apart.⠀
Bake cookies for 12-14 minutes.⠀
Let cool on sheet for 2 minutes, then transfer onto cooling rack. Serve warm with a glass of Good Karma Foods vanilla flaxmilk.
Share this recipe
Share your photo on Instagram, tag @thetoastedoat & use the hashtag #bakehouserecipe!