BLUEBERRY NUT BUTTER OVERNIGHT OATS
- Prep Time5 min
- Total Time5 min
- 1/2 cup The Toasted Oat Blueberry Cobbler Soft Granola
- 2/3 cup gluten-free old fashioned oats
- 1/4 cup fresh blueberries
- 1 cup your choice of milk (we used almond milk)
- 1/4 tsp. pure vanilla extract
- 2 tbsp. nut butter
In a small bowl, whisk together vanilla & almond milk.
Mix in the oats, The Toasted Oat Blueberry Cobbler Soft Granola & blueberries.
Add 1 tbsp. nut butter and mix well. Pour mixture into an airtight jar or container & leave in refrigerator overnight.
Store in the refrigerator for up to four days, depending on how ripe the blueberries are. Add a splash more of almond milk if needed & top with additional blueberries & 1 tbsp. nut butter.