GLUTEN-FREE BAKEHOUSE BLUEBERRY COBBLER MUFFINS RECIPE
Our Blueberry Cobbler soft granola is the perfect topping & mix-in for these gluten-free blueberry muffins. Try our modern take on a classic recipe.
Bakehouse Blueberry Cobbler Muffins
- Prep Time10 min
- Total Time35 min
- 1 3/4 cup The Toasted Oat Blueberry Cobbler soft granola
- 2 cups gluten-free flour [we used 1:1 flour]
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 cup coconut sugar
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar [option to sub cane sugar]
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp. pure vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup butter, melted [option to sub coconut oil]
- 1/2 cup milk [we used almond]
- 1/2 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1 1/2 cup blueberries, frozen
Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
Add the vanilla, butter & sugars to a medium bowl & beat until creamy.
Add the eggs, milk & yogurt & whisk well.
In an unused bowl, mix together flour, baking soda & baking powder.
Add the dry mixture to the wet mixture & mix well.
Fold in blueberries & 3/4 cup The Toasted Oat Blueberry Cobbler soft granola.
Either grease muffin tray with coconut oil or butter, or use muffin liners & pour in the batter.
Top unbaked muffins with 1 cup The Toasted Oat Blueberry Cobbler soft granola, crumbling any large chunks in your hand while sprinkling it on.
Bake for 23-28 minutes, or until a toothpick comes out clean.
Share this recipe
Share your photo on Instagram, tag @thetoastedoat & use the hashtag #bakehouserecipe!