Our family is known for having a sweet tooth (or teeth). Gatherings are always topped off with a indulgent treat—baked from scratch and shared. My Grandfather Steve’s famous reply to the often asked question, “Cake or pie?” “Yes.” We couldn’t agree more, Grandpa.
And our family of tastemakers is keeping the spirit alive.
- Tom Kelley, born 1947
- CFO and father of founder, Erika Boll
- Original granola recipe crafted by his mother, Margaret Osborn Kelley
- Favorite Nut: Cashews
- Favorite Sweet: Oatmeal Raisin Cookies, always in multiples.
- Sun or Ski: Ski
- Favorite pastime: Travel, and spoiling grandkids and daughter Erika, of course!
- John Boll, born 1966
- Official brand cheerleader, and husband to founder Erika Boll
- Favorite Nut: Almonds. Although he calls them Pecans, LOL!
- Favorite Sweet: White Chocolate Macadamia Cookie
- Sun or Ski: Golf. Wait, what was the question?
- Favorite pastime: Golf
- Erika Kelley Boll, born 1973
- Favorite Nut: Cashews (but allergic) so Almonds!
- Favorite Sweet: Blueberry Cobbler with Vanilla Ice Cream
- Sun or Ski: Both
- Favorite pastime: Baking GF treats and walking Labradoodle Maggie aka “Mary Margaret”
- Taylor Boll, born 1994
- Fellow gluten-free warrior, and stepdaughter to founder Erika Boll
- Favorite Nut: Mixed
- Favorite Sweet: Cherry pie
- Sun or Ski: Sun. Always. Maybe it’s the Raynaud’s Syndrome?
- Favorite pastime: Traveling. The longer the flight, the better!
- Margaret Kelley, born 1919
- Loving and dedicated mother, grandmother, and wife to grandpa Steve
- Margaret loved to bake and, perhaps even more, she loved sharing her treats with family and friends. She was constantly whipping up cookies, pies, breads, and of course, granola! Then, with treats wrapped so tightly they could survive a trip to the moon (think aluminum foil, a couple of Ziploc bags and a bare minimum of two rubber bands), she was off to distribute her devotion to her six children and their families.
- We love you, Grandma, and we are on a mission to share your treats, the same way you would have!
- Image: Cira 1973, Grandma Margaret with Erika