Erika’s family is known for having a sweet tooth [or teeth]. Gatherings are always topped off with a indulgent treat — baked from scratch & shared. Erika’s grandfather Steve’s famous reply to the often asked question, “Cake or pie?” “Yes.” We couldn’t agree more, Grandpa. Our family of tastemakers is keeping the spirit alive.
- Tom Kelley, born 1947
- CFO & father of founder, Erika Boll
- Original granola recipe crafted by his mother, Margaret Osborn Kelley
- Favorite Nut: Cashews
- Favorite Sweet: Oatmeal Raisin Cookies, always in multiples.
- Sun or Ski: Ski
- Favorite pastime: Travel, & spoiling grandkids & daughter Erika, of course!
- John Boll, born 1966
- Official brand cheerleader, & husband to founder Erika Boll
- Favorite Nut: Almonds. Although he calls them Pecans, LOL!
- Favorite Sweet: White Chocolate Macadamia Cookie
- Sun or Ski: Golf. Wait, what was the question?
- Favorite pastime: Golf
- Erika Kelley Boll, born 1973
- Favorite Nut: Cashews (but allergic) so Almonds!
- Favorite Sweet: Blueberry Cobbler with Vanilla Ice Cream
- Sun or Ski: Both
- Favorite pastime: Baking GF treats & walking Labradoodle Maggie aka “Mary Margaret”
- Taylor Boll, born 1994
- Fellow gluten-free warrior, & stepdaughter to founder Erika Boll
- Favorite Nut: Mixed
- Favorite Sweet: Cherry pie
- Sun or Ski: Sun. Always. Maybe it’s the Raynaud’s Syndrome?
- Favorite pastime: Traveling. The longer the flight, the better!
- Margaret Kelley, born 1919
- Loving and dedicated mother, grandmother, & wife to grandpa Steve
- Margaret loved to bake &, perhaps even more, she loved sharing her treats with family & friends. She was constantly whipping up cookies, pies, breads, & of course, granola! Then, with treats wrapped so tightly they could survive a trip to the moon (think aluminum foil, a couple of Ziploc bags & a bare minimum of two rubber bands), she was off to distribute her devotion to her six children & their families.
- We love you, Grandma, & we are on a mission to share your treats, the same way you would have!
- Image: Cira 1973, Grandma Margaret with Erika